Thursday, April 27, 2006

His Name is What???


My 16 year old daughter asked me what kind of a name is Engelbert Humperdinck? Ahhh??? ~stumped~

Christine and I went to watch Humperdinck's concert. She was probably the youngest person in the audience.

I know most of his hit songs because this was the kind of music my parents listened to when my age was in the single digits.

Most of the people in the audience had white or gray hair. My daughter commented they're probably octogenarians.

Tickets were expensive at $85.00 each but most of the oldies liked him and laughed at his jokes so the mucho bucko fee was probably worth it for them. We found it tedious.

Performance Rating? 2 out of 5 stars. I wouldn't watch it again even if it was for free. Once is enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View my page on Atheist Nexus

Hit Counter

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape