Saturday, April 15, 2006

Crazy Weather

It's a crazy weather we're having.

2 days ago the weather was perfect - 70 degrees F.

Yesterday, the wind blew hard and cold. It was about 60 degrees F but with the wind chill factor it went down to about 55. The wind can blow really hard here in the desert.

Today it was warm, prob'ly 78 degrees. I got excited! I went to the backyard to make sure the pool is clean so that anytime it got warmer or hotter I could just jump in and make a big splash....

This was what greeted me instead...leaves, pine cones, seeds and needles on the surface while dirt and fine grain settled beneath. The darn wind must have blown everything in the darn pool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View my page on Atheist Nexus

Hit Counter

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape