Sunday, March 12, 2006

"Kitten Killer" Wanted - DEAD & skinned alive!!!

This really makes me f*@#ing mad. I hope this woman die a horrible death!



If it is in my power, I will personally put her in hell, then I will skin her alive and veeeerrry slowly burn her to a crisp!!!! I would not want to wish a horrible, terrible, insufferable death even with my enemies but this woman deserves an unbearable, a very slow and very painful death. How could someone be so cruel?





I saw this gruesome video on line today. This so called "high heeled kitten killer" is the epitome of human perversion. The video shows a Chinese-looking woman standing alongside a river and caressing a kitten that she holds in her hands. But soon you'll see a macabre scene as she places the kitten on the walkway and slowly proceeds to stomp it with the sharp point of her stiletto heels. One of the last images shows her driving her spiked heel into the cat’s eye, and blood (and brain and eye) spouting out. Please take heed!! (viewer discretion is highly recommended - this is not for the faint of heart) My heart kept skipping 5 beats with rage, I vomitted at the end! I almost didn't want to see it after the first minute but I froze in horror! Then I felt seething anger with this b****. RAGE!!!!

This woman is abominable, deplorable, disgusting, perverted, loathsome, nauseating, obnoxious, repulsive, revolting, sickening, evil, foul, heinous, odious, vile and atrocious!!!!!!!
SKIN THIS SICKO ALIVE!

1 Comments:

At 4/19/2006 06:01:00 AM, Blogger Maisha said...

i other circumstances i would tell you "wuuuussssaaaaah" but i have to agree with you on this oe...that was very cruel.beyond cruel....and i have not watched the video because i know i cannot take just from the brief description you gave.yeurgh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View my page on Atheist Nexus

Hit Counter

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape