Sunday, February 12, 2006

Something Stupid

I've done something stupid again.

I was looking at my throw pillows in the living room and got tired of the color. "It needs change," I thought. I went to JoAnn's to buy fabric for my throw pillows. I even bought trimmings and edgings that would match it for $9.00 a yard. Total cost $290.00.

I got home and unloaded my haul. The shimmering fabric was fabulous and the trimmings and edgings would compliment it for a new perfect color scheme in my living room.

My daughter said it was a good choice. Then she asked, "who's going to sew it?"

Cheese's Cries!!!

Now I've gotta go back and return it. ~haaaiiiii~
>:(

2 Comments:

At 4/19/2006 06:14:00 AM, Blogger Maisha said...

you got a "bridget jones" moment....its ok.all of us do from time to time...

 
At 4/19/2006 05:01:00 PM, Blogger GFA said...

I like that - a "Bridget Jones" moment. I'll borrow that for future blogs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View my page on Atheist Nexus

Hit Counter

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape