Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Priceless

Creating a Valentine Memory:

Picture this scene...

12 beautiful and sweet smelling hybrid tea roses you see as soon as you wake up with a note that says, "You are the best thing that ever happened to me!" Cost - $49.95

Starbucks Caramel Machiatto, 3 shots, non-fat, grande that he left for you on the kitchen table. Cost - $4.20

Truffles Chocolates that he placed in your car with a note that says, "I will love you forever!" Cost - $24.95

A lovely candlelight dinner in a very fancy restaurant. Cost $145.00

Being with your hubby and celebrating this day. PRICELESS!!!

-------------------------------------------

Waiting for a a romantic and out of this world lovemaking I very well know I WON'T GET? Priceless...what else??

"Dream on!" I say. ~winks~

1 Comments:

At 4/19/2006 06:11:00 AM, Blogger Maisha said...

i hate V-day.unless of course it is V-Day as in "Until the Violence Stops Vagina Monologues campaigns".i have never had anything close to romantic my whole grownup life!im hoping that will change soon though...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View my page on Atheist Nexus

Hit Counter

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape