Monday, February 13, 2006

SONOFABITS!!!

I suddenly had the urge to stomp on a damn DVD and smash it to smithereens.

There I was comfortably sitting in my soft couch, a drink and popcorn on the table, DVD in the player, remote in my hand. I started the play button and gleefully anticipated the DTS Surround Sound intro.

Blue....just blue.....Nothing!

Tried again......

Pressed Play......Forward.......Backward......Play......

Blue....just blue.....Nothing!

Got irritated but tried again......

Pressed Play......Forward.......Backward.....Play.......

Nothing......................................SONAFABITS!

Doesn't it piss you insane if you find out that the DVD you rented couldn't play because it's damaged? My night of complete relaxation turned into a struggle to keep myself from getting violent with a darn DVD. What infuriates me is the fact that I have a thousand DVD collection and I end up renting a damaged one.


Damn!!! ~fuming~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View my page on Atheist Nexus

Hit Counter

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape