Sunday, February 26, 2006

Dust Bunnies and Toothpicks

I just got through cleaning a part of my house that I frequently stay when I'm there. It's a corner in my family room where I can watch TV and do my work. (Heck, yes! I can multi task)

I was fiddling with and cleaning my laptop but I couldn't quite understand why...even after wiping the screen and cleaning the keys, dust would accumulate after 30 minutes. I looked in a corner near the window and OMG...

minute particles of dust came flying all over the room. I got my vacuum and started to clean the window sills and glass, crevices and corners, all nooks and crannies. I peeked under the couch and there were dust bunnies hiding. The vacuum sucked dust balls, pennies, pens, pencils, paper clips, pieces of paper, gummy bears, potato chips, M&Ms. I reprimanded my daughter and reminded her to not eat in the family room while she watches TV or DVD. I think she heard me as usual, but when will she listen? Sometimes I'd really like to smack her head with a broom.

...and toothpicks....ewwww!!!

...I swear...

Hubby has this nasty habit of picking his teeth with toothpicks...drives me crazy!

1 Comments:

At 4/19/2006 06:05:00 AM, Blogger Maisha said...

ah...the things that disgust us most...and multitasking..hahahahahah!i do that too.infact,i have found that i work so well with the tv in front of me..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View my page on Atheist Nexus

Hit Counter

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape