Friday, April 14, 2006

Utah

My big baby, Jan, is in Salt Lake for her FA training. She said Mormon Country is beautiful.

...Depresses her, though, because she's alone where she can't share the majestic alpine mountains or the rugged redrock canyons with her husband.

I told her to just enjoy the moment and the beauty of nature. Sometimes, being alone and communing with nature refreshes your views in life.

I wonder how far she is from Zion, Bryce, Capitol Reef, Arches, Canyonlands, Mesa-Verde, Great Basin? I have a gazzilion photos of these on my laptop. Places I would love to go but can't make time........yet!

She'll probably come back with cowboy boots, a hat and spurs. Change her religion, perhaps?

All in all the rockies will do her some good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View my page on Atheist Nexus

Hit Counter

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape