Tuesday, April 25, 2006

In A Hot Spot

He saw a picture of Christine kissing a guy. To him, even though she'll be 17 in a month, she will still be his baby. It broke his heart. He woke me up and asked me if I was aware that his baby has a picture of her kissing a guy.

"Yes, that's why you saw it because she never meant to hide it. It doesn't mean anything to her, nothing passionate about the kiss." I said yawning.

"I'm very bothered about that." He said sternly.

I sighed and replied, "I'm sure it meant nothing."

He shook his head and I saw the disappointment in his face. He left the picture on top of the kitchen table.

She has a lot of explaining to do when he comes back tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View my page on Atheist Nexus

Hit Counter

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape