Sunday, January 23, 2005

Desultory

The holidays went by so quickly. I didn't even have the chance to experience it. Or was I just oblivious of my surroundings? Christmas had become too commercialized, it's just not the same anymore. I expect this year to be better but I am starting on the wrong foot. I still cannot get my act together. All I want to do is stay at home and be lazy. I guess if this continues for 6 more months, we'd be out on the streets. Bejesus!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

My sister in law is still here visiting. She's well loved by a lot of people because she is funny, witty, adorable and lovable. Sometimes, I wish I had her qualities. Even my daughters adore her. She's leaving on the 29th. I'd miss her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View my page on Atheist Nexus

Hit Counter

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape