Friday, April 18, 2008

I Have No life

Egad! I have been busy for the past year that the only time i go out is to get my quad shot non fat caramel macchiatto at Starbucks.

I have been swamped with work and more work every day. I work 16 hours a day, 7 days a week. I have forgotten how nice it feels to breathe the morning air, feel the grass beneath your feet, bask in the sunshine, and adore the moonlit night.

In a few more months, I's be as big as Israel Kamakawiwo'ole.
This is a tribute to a wonderful singer, an inspiration: This version of his song, "Somewhere Over the Rainbow," is by far the best of them all. I was actually never a fan of the song until this arrangement came along. He even added a "What a Wonderful World" to spice it up. Absolutely perfect!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View my page on Atheist Nexus

Hit Counter

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape