Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I am a Pastafarian

I am a believer of the Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster! I am a true Pastafarian. I was skeptical at first, but the gospel is true. I was touched by his noodly appendages. BELIEVE! All you have to do is believe.

The Earth is created by TFSM. Here is proof:





This is a local news report from OzarksFirst in Missouri regarding the FSM.

Soon this religion will have an impact on our way of life.

FSM has been a running gag for some time. Catch up the latest happenings with the church. Come and visit the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

RAmen to our God and all his creations, let us all be touched by His noodly appendages! RAmen....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View my page on Atheist Nexus

Hit Counter

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape