Tuesday, July 10, 2007

God is a Mental Disorder

When I was growing up, my mother used to tell me to pray before I sleep. Every night for 25 years, I talked to an imaginary god who never even reciprocated. What a waste!
God is a mental disorder.
--------------------------------------

My husband asked me, why a hint of neurosis? I told him that because I had been brain washed and so messed up by the Catholic and Christian faith, I still have a hint of neurotic ideas in me. He said, "well, they can't fuck me up......I'm already fucked up." We both laughed.
God is a mental disorder.
--------------------------------------

There is no logical answer to faith, because faith is not logical. Religious faith is blind faith. It is believing something in spite of an absolute lack of evidence.
There is no need for a god, or any god. God is a fictional character made up by man to instill fear in us. The bible should be placed alongside the fairy tales and mythology section.
God is a mental disorder.
--------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View my page on Atheist Nexus

Hit Counter

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape