Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Virginia

I am off to Virgina late tonight. We are taking the red eye. Tee Hee! Am excited! This is a first for me in that State. I've heard lots of nice things about the place. I wish I coulda' gone in the fall so I'd see the changing colors of the leaves. I love the orange, yellow, brown, purple, gold, and bright red merging to form a fantastic kaleidoscope of colors.

But...can't complain. If you're missing the cool breeze upon your face because summer seems to be bit longer than you'd expected, then the change would be a welcoming curiosity.

The greens....trees....lots of trees....streams....flowers....greens again...oh...to be connected to nature once more...

~sigh~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View my page on Atheist Nexus

Hit Counter

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape