Saturday, September 30, 2006

Serves Me Right!

I started to do work at 4PM yesterday. With an hour break after an hour's work.

Egad! It's after 3 in the morning and I am off to the Bay Area at 7 AM today.

Uhm...Lemme see...

If I sleep at 3:30 AM...

Wake up at 5:00 AM...

Be out of the house by 5:30 AM...

Be at the airport at 6:00 AM... (1 hour before take off)

ooppppssss....I need to be at the counter 1 1/2 hour before take off.

Lemme' re-calculate.

If I sleep at 3:30, wake up at 4:30, be out of the house by 5:00, be at the airport by 5:30 so I have that 1 1/2 hour window...

WTF?

Might as well pull an all nighter ~again! Serves me right for procrastinating....AGAIN....

tsk...tsk...tsk...Ai yay yay!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View my page on Atheist Nexus

Hit Counter

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape