Saturday, July 01, 2006

Wrestling With Myself at 3AM

Damn! Insomnia is killing me!

I kept on flipping channels and all I see are dumb early Saturday movies. Hmmm...Shall it be "Shaun of the Dead?" "Mangler?" "Land of the Dead?" "The Witches of Breastwick?" "Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey?" "Howling: New Beginning?" or "Pet Sematary 2?" YEAH, RIGHT!!!

Shucks! Discovery Channel is on paid programming.

I wanted to resume reading the book I started today, "The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency." I am just afraid that I might not sleep at all if I did. While some people read before they sleep, I can't! I'd end up pulling an all nighter just to finish the book.

Good Grief! I think I'll just take half an Ambien or a glass of wine, or both! Otherwise, I'd end up counting a million sheeps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View my page on Atheist Nexus

Hit Counter

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape